8  pikachu 95
9  Jason_Voorhees 92
10  Aski 90
View Thread
 Print Thread
Suggestions.
Mankind
Hi!
This is iTNA's General Manager, Mankind.

This thread is created with the sole purpose of all iTNAtion people to post their suggestions about/for iTNA.

Please feel free to post any ideea or anything you would like to see in iTNA or you would like to be changed in iTNA.

The board of directors will consider every each ideea of iTNAtion!!

-- by iTNA Staff
Edited by Insidious on 25.06.2009
i39.tinypic.com/1z4v0ue.png

edge
More World title and pts for Edge!
Anarchy General Manager

Insidious
Greedy focker,

Everyone knows more world title shots and more pts should go to -> Sherby, the one and only! Cool
When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator. Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior. The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/10805488,width178,height178/scorpion.png

Current titles held: None
Current feuds: N/A
Last feud: Blazer
Alignment: Face
Last World title reign: Feb 28 2015 until May 20 2015 (11weeks 4days)
Current TagTeam/Stable: None
Personal records: Longest reigning iTNA Champion. Most defenses on the iTNA Championship. Held the tag team titles more than anyone in the industry. 2012 Wrestler of the Year award winner. 2013 Mr Cash in the Vault

MattHardy
psh... it should go to me because as my vhost says "I'm.Matt.Fukin.Hardy.Bro" - So therefore, the points and title shots should go to your truely.

Kindest Regards,

Matt 'Fukin' Hardy
No haters, No spies, Just the love, 'Tween my thighs!

Sabu
Suggestions

1. There must be some variation for the matches of tag titles for every show/ppv, instead of making a hardcore match for tag titles everytime, it should be like tables on one card, then hardcore elimination in other etc etc so it will be more interesting.

2. Instead of making interference = random in every card match you can make interference = on for hardcore matches and interference = off for regular matches so that those people who b i t c h after losing a regular match due to interference can stop crying, and btw this is the way how it goes in real wrestlingGrin

3. Last thing i have never seen a survivor series match in iTNA so i want a survivor series match lol

4. One more thing for which i have to edit this post is to 'ffs update the moves list on site' so that we can have your special matches moves tooPfft
Edited by Sabu on 06.07.2009
i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp321/Sameed420/WRestling/sabu.png

Insidious
Reply for {RKO}

1. You're right, i will try to make the tag matches variate.

2. interference:Random is a specific thing for iTNA, no other i-fed has this. therefor we're not trying to copy real wrestling or anything else so this has to remain being a trademark of iTNA.

3. a Survivor Series matchup would be nice BUT its almost impossible if not totally. Its already hard to finish the tag matches or the 1on1 matches not to mention a survivor series match lol xD.

4. I will update the moves list lol! sorry for not doing that xd
When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator. Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior. The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/10805488,width178,height178/scorpion.png

Personal records: Longest reigning iTNA Champion. Most defenses on the iTNA Championship. Held the tag team titles more than anyone in the industry. 2012 Wrestler of the Year award winner. 2013 Mr Cash in the Vault

Jericho
SS is fun if there is alot of ppl on for the match but that rarely happens and I dont like interference:random because it gives ppl unfair advantages. If someone is not liked then they can't do well in iTNA basically. But other than that iTNA is great. and the new results own. keep up the good work guys.

Insidious
Well, i agree with int random but it gives a good thrill in matches, i will try to implement it just in hardcore matches and remove it from regular matches so i make things even Smile
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

Jericho
wow i am shocked. thanks sherby.

edge
1- Let's change the UltraViolent title to the EdGEcore title

2- Create an Hall of Shame

3- Bring back undertaker/notorious/ajstyles/pyroblitz full time D:
Anarchy General Manager

edge
P.S. Oh and do a tournament and the winner gets Mankind's mom for the first ever iTNA DVD. One Night in Mankind's Mom
Anarchy General Manager

Insidious
i have another suggestion

Why dont we all play the lottery and the winner of the lottery will win a whole week with your mother and gf making them two sexual slaves Grin of course they are obligated to wear condoms since we dont want another mafoon like u being born xD

Cool
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

Insidious
As for your suggestions

1. You know the price, (Ur mother for a night, i want her to shave my pubes and cut my nails then suck my cock Wink)

2. It shall be done

3. Suggestion denied. Relax
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

Sabu
Suggestion Part II

1. Well as we all know that we had 2 times "King Of iTNA Tournament" which included 1on1 matches. So i was wondering if we can have a tournament in which we can have tag matches and rules should can be same as of King Of iTNA.

2. * {RKO} looks into iTNA's site for moves list and cries Sad(( .............. I guess you got it + Add "menu channel { " in the start of moves list so that we can have it when we right click on active window Pfft

3. Dont rename UV title to EdgeCore cos if you rename it and somehow nebar came out of nowhere than i am damn sure after seing that he will ask to rename X-Division title to Nebar-Division title than what will you do, cos nebar > edge.

Sabu
1. Dont take everything too damn seriously e.g. people b.i.t.c.h.i.n.g. about shit, cos you guys are running it, if they dont like it they can quit. but ffs stop banning or glining people.

2. Let's put the brand together as we dont have much active roster and making this i am pretty sure that the fed will speed-up a bit.

3. Try to fix dates for shows and ppv's like for example show cards should be given only 3 days to finish them w<censor>ver misses his show card match, deduct his points (maybe 5pts) let's see how much they care about it.

Queen Ino
1. Stop baning me every hour foo

2. i agree with (RKO) for once more vary of the tag matches Pfft and maybe add something where ppl can Blind tag by themselves instead of bot doing for ya

3. Add that u can only 3d tag etc. once the guy is KD b/c the 3d tag 3d tag pin thing is stupid

Queen Ino
Oh and i would like to induct CT to the hall of shame

Insidious
@ {RKO}

1. Im bored sometimes, and when someone pisses me off in that time, ill prolly ban, but yeah i agree, u are right so ill try, at least i try see? <censor> u im sorry <censor> u sick it nigger.

2. That wont happen. Sorry Pfft

3. Thats already happening, everyone that misses his match loses 5 pts.

@ Queen Ino

1. I will stop banning when u start acting nice towards someone whos wasting time to make fun stuff for you...

2. I will consider. When i have time i'll try doing that.

3. Idem #2.
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

edge
Read the write-ups geez
Anarchy General Manager

Queen Ino
foo what write ups

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Users Online
· Guests Online: 1

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 368
· Newest Member: Zabustak
Day of the Week
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Newsletter Subscription

Registered Members Only
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Sherby
New X-Division Champion - Dirk!

paramore
We are paramore!

Sherby
It a pal right!

Dark_One
It sherb and pals

Sherby
The new RefBot is on. Join us on discord @ https://discord.gg
/BjZ8zP7

Sherby
Ah... at last, the resurrection is upon us! We're here!

TaylorSwift
Sarah, where the fuck are you... go on skype you whore.

Cm_PuNk
Expect me.

Sarah_Ng
Omg its edge!! Shock

edge
Hi Sarah_Ng !

Ice
Victory Road is after the next set of cards! Smile

Sarah_Ng
Huh

XavierSupreme
...its sarah..